Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers Pvt. Ltd. is committed to meet and uphold standards of ethical behaviour at all stages of the publication process. We follow best practices based on standards and guidelines issued by Committee on Publication Ethics (COPE), International Committee of Medical Journal Editors (ICMJE) and World Association of Medical Editors (WAME), and other such leading agencies.
Following journals are included in this collection:
- Strategies in Trauma and Limb Reconstruction (STLR) is dedicated to surgeons, allied medical professionals and researchers in the field of orthopaedics and trauma. The scope of the journal is to discuss the fields of skeletal injury, and the complications thereof, congenital and acquired limb deformities and deficiencies, and orthopaedic-related infection, together with their surgical and non-surgical treatments. The journal publishes original articles, reviews, case reports, descriptions of new or recognised treatment techniques, forum discussions of clinical scenarios and relevant correspondence. It aims to provide a widely accessible source of useful information to practitioners in the field through the problem- or technique-based approach of published articles.
- The Journal of Foot and Ankle surgery (Asia-Pacific) is the official Journal of Indian Foot and Ankle Society (IFAS) focuses on all aspect of the foot and ankle clinical research. The journal publishes original peer- reviewed work focused on diverse foot and ankle issues. It covers all aspects of the subject from basic science to clinical management as well the broad areas of the epidemiology related to foot and ankle care. The journal is essential reading for orthopedic surgeon interested in the foot and ankle and its disorders. It is the leading source for original clinically oriented articles on art and science of ankle and foot surgery, with focused interest in problems related to this region and other underdeveloped countries.
- Journal of Spinal Surgery (JOSS) is the official journal of Neuro Spinal Surgeons Association (NSSA), India. The Journal of Spinal Surgery is dedicated to propagation and sharing of knowledge in spinal surgery and spinal disorders among neurosurgeons, spinal surgeons and other allied medical fraternities. Younger generation authors from India and abroad are particularly encouraged to publish their scientific articles on research, innovations, challenges in spinal surgery. Thus, apart from original articles, case reports, review articles, operative techniques and letter-to-editors on various issues, notes on spinal instruments, views and counter views, reflections from experts will provide an excellent platform for expanding the knowledge of the readers. Journal of Spinal Surgery is unique in bringing out a CD on surgical techniques and eloquent lectures along with it.
- The mission of the Duke Orthopaedic Journal is to communicate the current clinical and scientific research of the Orthopaedic community with the goal of enhanced patient care through peer-reviewed research. We welcome submissions from all institutions around the world for topics related to Orthopaedics, Musculoskeletal Radiology, Rheumatology, Rehabilitation, Plastic Surgery, and Sports Medicine.
- International Journal of Head and Neck Surgery There is a virtual explosion of information that is available to those engaged in the management of head and neck diseases. We realize that it is imperative to have one more head and neck journal to allow a greater publication avenue for the head neck community. International Journal of Head and Neck Surgery aims to provide peer-reviewed scientific papers encompassing all aspects of head and neck diseases. We will offer an online submission facility and we promise to maintain a fast reviewing process and editorial decisions so that authors do not face any inconvenience due to delays. This journal is not only be of interest to clinicians but also allied specialties and researchers in head and neck diseases.
- Indian Journal of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation is the official Journal of the Indian Association of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (IAPMR), which is a professional scientific body of Medical Doctors Working in the field of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (PMR). IAPMR has its secretarial office in New Delhi in India. IJPMR aims to function as the prime face of cutting edge research in the field of rehabilitation. The journal publishes thought provoking Editorial commentaries, CMEs including Pictorial CMEs, Viewpoints, Original articles, Review articles, Case studies, Book reviews, "Letters to editor", Rehab Quiz and Challenges, Medical Philately etc. and dealing with priority rehabilitation issues. It invites quality research articles with special emphasis on original findings that are especially relevant from the perspective of developing countries like India. It aims to act as a bridge between global and national advances in this field.