Blog
About

3
views
0
recommends
+1 Recommend
0 collections
    0
    shares
      • Record: found
      • Abstract: found
      • Article: not found

      Inhalation of decomposed chlorodifluoromethane (freon-22) and myocardial infarction.

      Scandinavian journal of work, environment & health

      Aged, Autopsy, Bronchitis, chemically induced, diagnosis, Chlorofluorocarbons, Methane, adverse effects, Fatal Outcome, Humans, Inhalation Exposure, Male, Myocardial Infarction, Occupational Diseases, Respiratory Tract Diseases, Severity of Illness Index, Risk Assessment

      Read this article at

      ScienceOpenPubMed
      Bookmark
          There is no author summary for this article yet. Authors can add summaries to their articles on ScienceOpen to make them more accessible to a non-specialist audience.

          Abstract

          After exposure to decomposed chlorodifluoromethane (freon-22), a 65-year-old man developed respiratory symptoms such as cough, blood-stained sputum, and increasing dyspnea. Three weeks later, his family doctor diagnosed infectious bronchitis. Another week later he died due to myocardial infarction. The discussion focuses on an inflammatory process caused by the inhalation of decomposed freon and its possible association with myocardial infarction.

          Related collections

          Author and article information

          Journal
          12109561

          Comments

          Comment on this article