This collection brings publications in major areas related to the development of malaria vaccines.
It includes both important studies and comprehensive reviews that help us understand the difficulties and achievements of researchers in this field.
This collection will be constantly updated as new and interesting studies are published. Please get in touch if you have suggestions on publications and topics you would like to see included.
This collection currently covers the following topics:
1) Historical and epidemiological evidence of malaria vaccine feasibility
2) Plasmodium spp. life-cycle and immunological responses;
3) Current vaccines in development;
4) Major challenges for P.vivax vaccine development;
5) New ways of identifying, prioritizing and developing the new generation of malaria vaccines.
Go to the "Comments" section for lay summaries and details about the topic.
|Main image credit:|
WHO. Oct/2018. Malaria Vaccine Rainbow Tables.
|Background image credit:|
Plasmodium vivax parasite. CDC Public Health Image Library
|ScienceOpen disciplines:||Immunology, Parasitology, Molecular biology, Human biology, Public health|
|Keywords:||Antibody, Elimination, Memory, Antigen, Malaria, Plasmodium falciparum, Plasmodium vivax|